eGeneration Trading of Shares commences on 23 February 2021. eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery Result & Information 2021. eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery Result 2021 published on February 07, 2021. eGeneration Limited is one of the leading IT consulting and software solutions companies in Bangladesh. The Company is going to start its Initial Public Offer (IPO) subscription from 12 January 2021 this year. BO Account holders may apply for primary shares of the company until 18 January 2021. IPO Lottery Result will be updated and found here timely.
eGeneration Limited has been incorporated as a Private Limited Company by shares under the Companies Act, 1994 on 22nd November 2003 and subsequently converted into a Public Limited Company on 5th July 2017.
eGeneration Limited IPO Information Details
eGeneration Trading of Shares commences on 23 February 2021. eGeneration Limited has got consent from BSEC to get enlisted in the share market of Bangladesh under the Fixed Price method. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the prospectus for the Initial Public Offering (IPO) to raise Tk. 15 crores from the capital market through the Fixed Pricing method. Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the initial public offering (IPO) of eGeneration Limited at their 745th regular commission meeting held on October 21, 2020.
eGeneration Limited is one of the leading IT consulting and software solutions companies in Bangladesh. eGeneration Limited has been working diligently with an aim to make Bangladesh a Global Brand in providing leading innovative solutions and moving beyond being a low-cost IT solutions provider.
Business Partner of eGeneration Limited
The eGeneration approach to IT consulting leverages an exceptional network of consultants, interlinking the specialized knowledge of each practice to provide the best solutions possible for both private and public sector clients. The Business Partner of eGeneration Limited are as follows:
Financial Information of eGeneration Limited
The company’s issue manager’s name is NRB Equity Management Limited. Use of IPO Proceeds: The company will use the money for Purchase of Commercial Space for Office, Digital Healthcare Platform Development, repayment of bank loans & Expenses of IPO Process.
For the Company’s IPO fund, the company will use Taka for Purchase of Commercial Space for Office, Digital Healthcare Platform Development, Bank Loan Repayment & IPO related other relevant expenses according to the IPO prospectus.
Confirmation If Your IPO Application is Deposited or Not? Check the Consolidated Application List Click Here
You can check your IPO Application (eGeneration Limited which Subscription Open January 12, 2021, and Close date January 18, 2021) is CORRECTLY deposited or not. Check by the link below:
eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery Result Today Click Details
eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery Result published on 07 February 2021. Total Applied… Times, General Applied (RB) … Times, Affected Applied … Times, NRB Applied … Times. Download eGeneration IPO Lottery Result from here. After the ending of application of the Initial Public Offer (IPO) from January 12, 2021, to 18 January 2021, eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery draw held on February 07, 2021. Place: IPO lottery of eGeneration performed on 07 February 2021, at 10:30 A.M. under the digital platform. The IPO results also published on the websites of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE), and the company’s website after the lottery programmed. See the Result below.
Click the following Link to get eGeneration IPO Lottery Result
- Stock Broker/Merchant Bank Code
- General Public/Resident Bangladeshi
- Non-Residence Bangladeshi(NRB)
- Affected Small Investors
- All Eligible Investor (Pro-Data Allotment)
You can also get the result from the official website of eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery Result i.e. www.egeneration.co
You can also download the eGeneration Limited IPO Lottery Result from Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) original website http://www.dsebd.org/ipo_lottery_result.php
Prospectus of eGeneration Limited
The below prospectus has been described as the overall information of the company. Sector: IT
(Subscription Open: January 12, 2021, Close: January 18, 2021)
Mejor Products: IT consulting and software solutions
Security Trading Code: EGEN
BSEC’s Consent for IPO: December 10, 2020
Issue Date of Prospectus: December 13, 2020
Subscription Open: January 12, 2021
Subscription Close (Cut-off Date): January 18, 2021
Authorized Capital: BDT 1,000,000,000
IPO size in shares: 15,000,000
IPO size in BDT at face value: BDT 150,000,000
IPO size in BDT at offer price: BDT 150,000,000
Post IPO Paid-up Capital: BDT 750,000,000
Face Value per share: BDT 10.00
Offer Price per share: BDT 10.00
Market Lot (Shares): 500
NAV per share: BDT 20.56 as of June 30, 2019
Earnings per Share (Basic): BDT 1.82 for the year ended on June 30, 2019
Issue Manager: NRB Equity Management Limited
Auditor: Shiraz Khan Basak & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
Click below to Download Prospectus of eGeneration Limited
Lot Distribution of eGenerationLimited Click Here
Click here to see the Lot Distribution of eGeneration Limited.
General (32%)= Lot
Affected (08%)= Lot
NRB (10%)= Lot
Total Lot (100%)
Brief Description of the Company (eGeneration Limited)
About the Industry:
eGeneration Limited has been incorporated as a Private Company Limited by shares under the Companies Act, 1994 on 22nd November 2003 and subsequently Converted into a Public Limited Company on July 05, 2017. eGeneration Limited is one of the leading IT consulting and software solutions companies in Bangladesh. eGeneration is one of the leading system assimilation and software solutions company in Bangladesh with a dream to change Bangladesh into a pioneering high-tech nation. eGeneration Limited has been working diligently with an aim to make Bangladesh a Global Brand in providing leading innovative solutions and moving beyond being a low-cost IT solutions provider. The eGeneration approach to IT consulting leverages an exceptional network of consultants, interlinking the specialized knowledge of each practice to provide the best solutions possible for both private and public sector clients.
The focus of eGeneration is to provide one-stop consulting service, facilitating a flow of international standard IT offerings to the local and international organizations. To accomplish that, the strategy is to have a strong network of strategic partners that ensures the best possible quality of services. In order to provide the most value for the customers, eGeneration performs a thorough “needs analysis” for each of the prospective clients.
Brief other information:
The ICT sector in Bangladesh is floating for continued expansion. According to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU, the number of internet users has nearly tripled from 6.5 percent of the population in 2013 to 18.2 percent in 2017 and continues to grow. While only 1.9 percent of the population has a fixed-broadband connection, 30 percent of the population has a mobile-broadband subscription. According to the Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS), around 1500+ software and IT-related companies have registered in Bangladesh. The size of the ICT market, excluding telecommunications, is estimated to be worth 600 million dollars,s and approximately 250,000 specialized are now employed in the sector. According to BASIS, over 400 IT companies currently export to over 60 countries, with North America being the main destination. The growth in the ICT sector is estimated to create services, including training, and equipment export opportunities for U.S. businesses.  The country is successfully leveraging this rising penetration and has earned 800 million dollars in 2017 by exporting ICT products and services. On top of these, the total number of Internet Subscribers has reached 80.483 million at the end of December 2017, which can be seen as a consequential blessing of the recent progressive steps taken by the present government and the growing ICT sector. Major highlights of the IT Industry in recent years can be seen as follows:
- Bangladesh is now considered to be among the next high prospect destinations in the segment with accolades from AT Kearney, Gartner, Goldman Sachs, and a host of others.
- In the budget for FY 2015-16, the tax waiver on income from software and ITES has proposed to be extended to 2024 from June 30, 2019, now in line with the government’s Digital Bangladesh.
- Total earnings of the industry in FY 2015-16 were USD 650 million, out of which exports amounted to USD 151.83 million (source: EPB).
- Export earnings from the ICT sector stood at about $190.94 million in 2016-17 FY. (Source: EPB)
- Over 400 IT companies currently export to over 60 countries, with North America being the main destination.
- The size of Bangladesh’s e-commerce market is estimated to be $110-115 million (around Tk 900 crore) this year, growing from $65-70 million in 2016, said the report referring to RedSeer And currently, the potential market for online shopping is about Taka 2,000 corers. The prospects of the sector have compelled the government of Bangladesh to set a target of USD 1 billion export earnings by 2018. With the current trend of export, capacities, and available resources, the target notches up USD $5 billion by 2021. In 2016, the world’s leading management consultancy firm AT Kearney reported that, due to notable growth in IT outsourcing, business processing outsourcing (BPO), and software development, Bangladesh has secured 22nd place in Global Service Location Index (GSLI). In 2017, the world’s leading management consultancy firm AT Kearney reported that, due to notable growth in IT outsourcing, business processing outsourcing (BPO), and software development, Bangladesh has secured 21st place in Global Service Location Index (GSLI). Approximately, 3, 00,000 IT and ITES professionals with a majority IT and other graduates are currently employed in the industry.
- Local industry’s revenue generation of US$ 0.9-1.1 billion in 2017 (Source: Everest Group, December 04, 2017). However, BASIS Research (Latifee & Hira, May 2017) shows that the local market size for the ICT sector in 2017 was US$ 1.18 billion.
Registered & Corporate Office:
Saimon Center, (5th floor)
Gulshan –1, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh
You may also click the result of