Department of Land Records and Survey Recruitment Circular 2023 has been published. Department of Land Records and Surveys has released the recruitment on their official website www.dlrs.gov.bd on 31 July 2023. A total of 01 people will be recruited for 01 posts. Department of Land Records and Survey circular 2023 interested both male and female candidates can apply online application has started. Through this post we will know the details about Land Record and Survey Directorate Recruitment 2023 circular application eligibility, online application form filling rules, recruitment test, test date, result and admit card download etc. So let’s know the details in the light of DLRS Job Circular 2023.
- Department of Land Records and Survey Job Circular 2023
- Department of Land Records and Survey Recruitment 2023 Circular
- Department of Land Record and Survey New Recruitment Circular 2023
- Conditions for applying for the recruitment of Directorate of Land Records and Surveys:
- Online Application Procedure for DLRS Job Circular
- Online Application Fee Submission Procedure for Land Records and Survey Directorate Recruitment:
- Land Record and Survey Directorate Recruitment Exam Admit Card Download:
- Department of Land Records and Surveys New Job Circular
- DLRS Job Circular 2023
Department of Land Records and Survey Job Circular 2023
Are you looking for DLRS Job Circular Notification? If you are looking then you have entered the right website. We regularly publish ongoing Land Records and Survey Department recruitment notices on this site. So if you are an eligible and interested candidate to apply for the Department of Land Records and Surveys recruitment notification then without delay you can apply soon as per the instructions given by the authorities within the specified time. Here you will get the news of all types of jobs first at once. All recruitment test time-tables are published. So to get updates first visit : https://bdcareer.net/.
Department of Land Records and Survey Recruitment 2023 Circular
The Department of Land Records and Survey is a department of the Government of Bangladesh, which maintains all land records in Bangladesh. It is under the Ministry of Lands of the Government and its headquarters are located in Tejgaon, Dhaka. Land Record and Survey Directorate job is one among other government jobs nowadays. You can build your bright future by doing land record and survey department job. Department of Land Records and Surveys from time to time publishes job circulars for the recruitment of numerous manpower in various categories. Department of Land Record and Survey has again published new job circular on their official website www.dlrs.gov.bd.
Department of Land Record and Survey New Recruitment Circular 2023
We publish all the government and private jobs news in Bangladesh on our website and discuss all types of job news in detail. Through this post I have discussed in detail about the recruitment circular of Land Records and Survey Department. If you are interested to know detailed information about Land Records and Survey Department Job Notification then you can read the post carefully from start to end.
Application Start Time: Application process has started.
Application deadline: 20th August 2023 till 05:00 PM.
Candidates who have received the User ID within the said period can submit the examination fee through SMS within the next 72 (seventy two) hours from the time of submitting the application form online.
Conditions for applying for the recruitment of Directorate of Land Records and Surveys:
01. Candidate Age 30/04/2023 AD. Date must be between 18-30 years. However, in case of children of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged, the maximum relaxation is up to 32 years as per government rules. It should be noted that the age limit is 30 years for sons/daughters of brave freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters.
02. Age relaxation in case of departmental candidates. Departmental candidate means the working officer/employee engaged in this project.
03. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations must apply through the appropriate authority. Candidates must tick the Departmental Candidate box while filling the application subject to fulfilling all the conditions. This condition does not apply to others. However, all the serving candidates are required to submit the original copy of No Objection Clearance issued by the appointing authority at the time of oral examination.
Online Application Procedure for DLRS Job Circular
- Visit http://www.dlrs.gov.bd/ website.
- Click on Application Form option.
- Select Accounts Officer post and click on Next.
- Select No then click Next again.
- Department of Land Records and Surveys will get the job application form.
[Need to note, a color photograph and a signature photograph of the candidate will be required at the time of application. Before applying, keep two photographs with you. Image size should be 300 x 300 pixels and signature size should be 300 x 80 pixels. Image size should be less than 100 KB and signature size should be less than 60 KB. ]
Online Application Fee Submission Procedure for Land Records and Survey Directorate Recruitment:
You will get a User ID in the Applicant’s Copy that will be given to you if you fill the Land Records and Survey Directorate recruitment form online correctly. Application fee should be submitted using this User ID. By sending 02 SMS through any Teletalk Pre-paid Mobile Number Application fee for 01 post is Rs.667/- and for remaining 02-04 posts is Rs.223/-. Application fee should be paid through SMS. You can submit the application fee by sending only 02 SMS from Teletalk Pre-paid SIM in the following method. The procedure is taken from Directorate of Land Records and Surveys New Recruitment Circular 2023. Caught below.
1st SMS: Send EDLMS <space> User ID to 16222
2nd SMS: Send EDLMS <space> Yes <space> PIN to 16222
Note: After sending the first SMS, you will be given a PIN number in the return SMS which you will use in the second SMS.
If the second SMS is sent correctly, you will be given a password in the return SMS which should be saved with the User ID. User ID and Password will be useful later to download admit card.
Candidates can recover their User ID and Password from Teletalk Pre-paid Mobile number only by following the below mentioned SMS procedure.
If User ID is known : EDLMS <space> Help <space> User ID & Send to 16222.
Example: EDLMS Help ABCDEFGH & send to 16222.
If PIN Number is known : EDLMS <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN Number & Send to 16222.
Example: EDLMS Help PIN 12345678 & send to 16222.
Land Record and Survey Directorate Recruitment Exam Admit Card Download:
Admit card or admit card download for Land Records and Survey Department recruitment test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS in due course. However, those candidates who are considered ineligible will not receive any SMS regarding admit card download. Receipt of Land Records and Survey Department Recruitment Test Admit Card will be intimated in due course on website http://edlms.teletalk.com.bd/ and through SMS on candidate’s mobile phone (only eligible candidates). All communication related to the examination will be done on the mobile phone provided by the candidate in the online application form, so it is recommended to keep the number active at all times, read the SMS and follow the instructions received immediately.
Department of Land Records and Surveys New Job Circular
After using the User ID and Password sent in the SMS, the candidate will download and print the admit card containing the information such as Roll Number, Post Name, Photo, Exam Date, Time and Place/Centre Name etc. Candidates must produce the admit card at the time of appearing in the written test and if passed at the time of the oral test only candidates who qualify the written test will be allowed to appear in the oral test. All the candidates are required to produce the following documents at the time of oral examination. Original copy must be produced. 01 attested copy of each should be taken along. Written and Oral Test will be conducted for all posts. The venue, date and schedule of the examination will be informed by SMS to the candidates’ mobile phones in due course. It will also be published on Land Records and Survey Department website www.dlrs.gov.bd.
- All levels of educational qualification certificate.
- Citizenship certificate.
- Certificate obtained from social service office in case of physical disabilities.
- Freedom fighter certificate of candidates applying for freedom fighter quota.
- Character certificate.
- Father’s ID card or birth certificate.
- Applicant’s Copy
[ Photocopies of all certificates, photographs and other documents (if any) must be attested by a gazetted officer of the first class. The attestation shall bear the name, designation, seal and signature of the attesting officer]
DLRS Job Circular 2023
The Department of Land Records and Survey is a department of the Government of Bangladesh, which maintains all the land records of Bangladesh. It is under the Ministry of Lands of the Government and its headquarters are located in Tejgaon, Dhaka. Although the Republic of Bengal Act was introduced in Parliament in 1883 and passed in 1885, the Department of Land Records and Agriculture was started in 1884 under this Act. In 1888, Agriculture was separated and the Directorate of Records was established as a separate and independent Directorate. The current director general of the department. Moazzem Hossain.