BD CAREER

Best Career Guideline Website

PSC Syllabus Question Pattern Marks Distribution 2017 Latest

PSC Syllabus Question Pattern Marks Distribution 2017 Updated. Primary Education Completion (PEC) Exam Question Pattern and Marks Distribution 2017 have been finalized by National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination 2017.

According to the decision of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), this new question pattern 80% question will be made on Competency-based and the remaining 20% question will be made on the traditional method.

Click here to see PSC and Ebtedayee Exam Routine 2017

PSC Syllabus Question Pattern Marks Distribution 2017 Finalized

PSC Syllabus Question Pattern Marks Distribution 2017. Primary Education Completion Examination 2017 Syllabus and Marks Distribution Structure have been finalized by Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), Directorate of Primary Education (DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers on 25 February 2017.

PSC Question Pattern Marks Distribution for English

PSC Syllabus Question Pattern Marks Distribution Structure 2017

There are total six subjects in Primary Education Completion Examination (PEC) National curriculum in Bangladesh. They are Bangla, English, Mathematics, Primary Science, Bangladesh and World Introduce and Religion.

PSC examinees subject wise syllabus, question pattern and mark distribution download links are as follows:

  1. Download PSC Bangla Question Pattern and Marks Distribution
  2. Download PSC English Question Pattern and Marks Distribution
  3. Download PSC English Sample Question
  4. Download PSC Mathematics Question Pattern and Marks Distribution
  5. Download PSC Primary Science Question Pattern and Marks Distribution
  6. Download PSC Bangladesh and World Introduce Question Pattern and Marks Distribution
  7. Download PSC Religion Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

Download Primary Education Completion Syllabus Question Pattern & Marks Distribution All Together

Details and more information are found on the website of the Directorate of Primary Education Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh i.e. www.mopa.gov.bd, or www.mopme.gov.bd, or www.dpe.gov.bd or National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) www.nape.gov.bd

Click here to see Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Latest Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

You can also Like & follow our Facebook Fan PageTwitter, Linkedin and Facebook Group for more details information.

If you want to get the available information regarding “PSC PEC Syllabus Question Pattern Marks Distribution” please always stays and follows this site bdcareer.net

BD CAREER © 2016