BD CAREER

Best Career Guideline Website

PSC PEC Math Model Test 2017 Latest

PSC PEC Math Model Test 2017. Mathematics is a common and important subject at any level of exam. Primary Education Completion Syllabus, PSC Exam Question Pattern, and Marks Distribution Latest have been finalized by NAPE. NAPE stands for National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination (PECE).

According to the permission of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), this new question pattern 65% question will be made on Competency-based and the remaining 35% question will be made on the traditional method.

PEC Primary Education Completion Syllabus, Question Pattern & Marks Distribution PSC PEC Math Model Test

Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination 2017. PEC Exam Syllabus, Question Pattern, and Marks Distribution Structure have been finalized by Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), Directorate of Primary Education (DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers. Competency-based question 65% and the remaining 35% question will be made on the traditional method.

Click here to see Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Latest Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

Primary Education Completion (PEC) PSC PEC Math Model Test

Math Model Test PSC PEC 2017 found here. There are total six subjects in Primary Education Completion Examination National curriculum in Bangladesh. They are Bangla, English, Mathematics, Primary Science, Bangladesh and World Introduce and Religion.

PSC PEC Math Model Test Latest as follows:

You can also get the Result of

Primary Education Completion Exam Routine 2017

Ebtedayee Exam Routine 2017

JSC JDC Exam Routine 2017 All Education Board

PSC Result 2017 Primary School Certificate Result 2017

JSC Exam Result-2017 All Education Board

JDC Result 2017

JSC-JDC Exam Result 2017 All Education Board

You can also Like & follow our Facebook Fan PageTwitter, Linkedin and Facebook Group for more details information

If you want to get the available information regarding “PEC PSC Math Model Test” please always stays and follows this site bdcareer.net

BD CAREER © 2016