BD CAREER

Best Career Guideline Website

PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test 2017

PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test found here. Bangladesh & World Introduce is an essential subject at any level of exam. Primary Education Completion Syllabus, PSC Exam Question Pattern, and Marks Distribution Latest have been finalized by National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination.

According to the permission of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), this new question pattern 65% question will be made on Competency-based and the remaining 35% question will be made on the traditional method.

PEC Primary Education Completion Syllabus, Question Pattern & Marks Distribution PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test

PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test Examination 2017. PEC Exam Syllabus, Question Pattern, and Marks Distribution Structure have been finalized by Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), Directorate of Primary Education (DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers on 28 January 2016. Competency-based question 65% and the remaining 35% question will be made on the traditional method.

Click here to see Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Latest Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

Primary Education Completion (PEC) PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test

PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test found here. There are total six subjects in Primary Education Completion Examination National curriculum in Bangladesh. They are Bangla, English, Mathematics, Primary Science, Bangladesh and World Introduce and Religion.

PSC PEC Bangladesh World Introduce Model Test Latest as follows:

You can also get the Result of

Primary Education Completion Exam Routine Latest

Ebtedayee Exam Routine Latest

JSC JDC Exam Routine Latest All Education Board

PSC Result 2016 Primary School Certificate Result Latest

JSC Exam Result Latest All Education Board

JDC Result Latest

JSC-JDC Exam Result Latest All Education Board

You can also Like & follow our Facebook Fan PageTwitterLinkedin, Google+ and Facebook Group for more details information.

If you want to get the available information regarding “PSC PEC Bangladesh & World Introduce Model Test” please always stay and follows this site bdcareer.net

BD CAREER © 2016