BD CAREER

Best Career Guideline Website

PSC English Syllabus Primary Education Completion English Syllabus 2017

PSC English Syllabus Primary Education Completion Syllabus 2017 Latest. Primary Education Completion PEC English Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution 2017 have been finalized by National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination 2017.

According to the permission of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), this new question pattern 80% question will be made on Competency-based and the remaining 20% question will be made on the traditional method.

Click here to see PSC and Ebtedayee Exam Routine 2017

PSC English Syllabus Primary Education Completion English Syllabus 2017 Finalized

PSC English Syllabus Primary Education Completion English Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution Structure has been finalized by Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), Directorate of Primary Education (DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers on 25 February 2017. Competency-based question 80% and the remaining 20% question will be made on the traditional method.

PSC English Syllabus Primary Education Completion PEC English Syllabus 2017

PEC English New Question Pattern

PEC English New Question Pattern

PSC English Syllabus Primary Education Completion PEC English Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution 2017

There are total six subjects in Primary Education Completion Examination National curriculum in Bangladesh. They are Bangla, English, Mathematics, Primary Science, Bangladesh and World Introduce and Religion.

PSC English Syllabus Question Pattern and mark distribution download link are as follows:

Download PSC English Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

Download PSC English Sample Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

More and Details information are found on the website of the Directorate of Primary Education Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh i.e. www.mopa.gov.bd, or www.mopme.gov.bd, or www.dpe.gov.bd or National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) www.nape.gov.bd

Click here to see Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Latest Syllabus Question Pattern and Marks Distribution

Click here to see Primary Education Completion Latest Syllabus All Subjects

You can also Like & follow our Facebook Fan PageTwitter, Linkedin and Facebook Group for more details information.

If you want to get the available information regarding “PSC Primary English Syllabus” please always stays and follows this site bdcareer.net

BD CAREER © 2016